PreK-12 Principals Conference
October 13-14, 2023 at the Anchorage Sheraton Hotel
Join us for the 57th Annual Alaska Principals' Conference October 13 & 14 in Anchorage! The Alaska Principals' Conference is the premier professional development event for Alaska's school leaders. Attendees will have the opportunity to network with colleagues, attend educational sessions, and hear from inspiring keynote speakers. With a focus on leadership, innovation, and best practices in education, this conference is a must-attend for principals, assistant principals, and other educational leaders.
Members - $350
Non-Members - $600
DEED Pre-Conference October 12,
9:00 a.m. - 4:30p.m.
at the Sheraton Anchorage
- Examine and comprehend the assessment data for your school and have the opportunity to do some planning related to what the data says!
- Spend time with the Reads Act - you know the "why," now it is time to address the "how." Hear ideas from DEED and have time to collaborate and share ideas with other school leaders.
- Hear directly from Commissioner Bishop and a variety of other updates from Early Learning, School improvement, and The Alaska Literacy Blueprint.
- This is YOUR opportunity to spend the day with our State Department of Education learning and getting your questions answered!
- One credit opportunity is available.